Our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The story of a faded hobby

Since I was little I love to sew things. If I remember it correctly i started with my tudung which at that time I had sort of allergies to brooch. So to avoid myself from getting itch by the brooch, I just sew my tudung straight away and I do not need to wear any brooch.

I think I was quite gifted that I need no one to show me how to but I just learn it after some observations on done project by others. Alhamdulillah, I must thank Allah for such gift. Because I was still relatively young (I was in primary school) some older people are impressed with my sewing. Ever since I love to sew things using any piece of cloth I can get at home. Sometimes I got some from kain perca of my baju raya and sometimes I just recycle old clothes. Of course I ask my Mom permission to tear the old cloth before I start any “recycling” project.

That was the earliest history….

Nowadays, I didn’t have much of the talent anymore. I guess it’s faded away over time due to less practice. Sungguh rugi. Huhu… but I still sew small things sometimes. It’s something I love to do when I’m bored. Sadly when it comes to big sewing project I’m getting bored because of sewing. It takes too much of my time to finish. Huhu… How not patience I am…

However I’m trying to make myself fall in love in sewing again. I’ve got some fancy project in mu to-do list. Hopefully at least one of it will be a successfully done project. If it really does I’ll upload it here J

one of it is this colourful Pouf


2 comments:

  1. hi dear...sal ujian hiv tu, as far as i know, boleh je buat mn2 negeri..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ops! i baru perasan u reply kat sini upenyer. (sgtla basi suda...) huhu... i was peeking at your comment wall all this while. tapi itsokey. dah tau da, mmg btol boleh buat kat mana2 klinik kerajaan seluruh malaysia :)

    ReplyDelete