Our Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hospis Malaysia Charity Bazaar 2009

Thanks to K Save for inviting me to join the event. If it's up to me i guess I’ll never get involved in such event. I don't have the passion she has for that kind of thing.

Despite it was a very hot day everything was perfect. There were many generous people came to support this charity bazaar. Life will be so much different if this world is filled with people with such big heart like them.

We have nice stall-neighbours too… but we didn’t know their name. How’s that? Pretty bad, huh? I don’t know how to ask people’s name after I already talk too much to them. The name part should come first but instead it never happens in that case. I’d better not doing that again. huhu… That aunty came with her two kids. She made some cute hand-made card. And she gave one card to both of us as a gift. Hehe… So seronok la we…

1 comment:

  1. R u sure u were having fun in the hot sunny day aida..... Ofcoz we are. It was our first and hope it wont be the last.... Akak tak sempat lah nak update kan akak nye blog.... This Friday insyallah i will update kan ....

    ReplyDelete